forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Don't follow links?
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 06:45:58 GMT
On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:35, Jeff Turner wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 05:16:01PM +1100, Peter Donald wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Pretend I am a dummy and tell me how I explicitly disable traversal of
> > certain links in doc generation. ie Just say I do not want to try and
> > crawl the api/index.html link - hod do I do it?
>
> AFAIK, can't be done until someone improves the Cocoon CLI :/

:(

Is there a way to add an error page that fails to serialize or something like
that as an ugly hack ? ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)