forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest 0.2-rc1 released :)
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:10:36 GMT
On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 03:47:26PM +0100, Steven Noels wrote:
> Jeff Turner wrote:
>
> >If we convey the facts properly, the only Windows users downloading
> >Forrest 0.2 will be those with cygwin or willing to help fix any
> >problems.  As Stefan says, ant.bat works on W2K and XP

(accidentally hit 'send' instead of 'postpone' while looking up what
Stefan *actually* said:)

> +1 on helpful Windows users
> -1 however on W2K: ant.bat isn't working on my machine (running W2K)

Probably because there are no XML jars in the ant/lib directory.  I had
Forrest's Ant 1.6 working on Win95 after copying them there.

> Let's get this doggy out. We're ready when you are, Jeff.

24 more hours to go.. ;P  I'll draft an announcement email for approval
here before we spam lots of lists with it.

--Jeff