forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [News] Interesting article: Web Access Disabled by '90s Design
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 13:35:05 GMT
On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 22:44, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Web Access Disabled by '90s Design
>
> The gifs in our interface used to space and to add the rounded edges are
> bugging some of our users; what do you think we should do?
>
> 1) remove them all
> 2) provide a link similar to the pdf one for a more simple-layout version

Put the images into the css so that style is separate from structure. Ideally
use the same structure between the tigris/forrest skins - just different css
sheets.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
| The student who is never required to do what   |
|  he cannot do never does what he can do.       |
|                       - John Stuart Mill       |