forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Carles Canellas <ccanell...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Cache problems with cocoon
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 10:09:19 GMT
> I've been doing some experimenting..  How did you
> know when things were
> fixed?  I'd have expected something like this in
> sitemap.log:
>
> Found cached response for 'index.html'

No, It doesn't cache the html. But the stylesheets are
cached now, althought the message is the same in the
log.
I detect it the raw way: Looking the consuming of CPU
in the server with a configuration an with the other,
and comparing times in the logs.

Now the times are the required ones, so I can afford
not caching the html if the 3 xml and the stylesheets
are cached OK. It's not so time consuming.

Thanks for your interest.

=====
Carles Canellas.
VicerTec S.L.