forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Something is breraking my build
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 23:45:45 GMT
On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:31, Ross Gardler wrote:
> This is where I get a bit hazy as to what I have done as there are a
> number of changes to my sitemap and image files etc in order to get the
> SVG to work. But in both cases the same thing has happened, eventually
> the site won;t build complaining of a missing index.html.
>
> Of course the first thing I have done to rectify the problem is ensur
> that I haven't broken the sitemap, so I remove my custom one. But this
> makes no difference. I have checked that my xdocs are still OK (they
> are) and that they are copied into the context directory (they are).
> Everything seems normal except it won't build.
>
> The tail of the output from forrest is copied below. Has anyone seen
> this behaviour before, is it too late at night for me to see what on
> earth I am doing wrong?

That happened to me all the time when I broke one of the xslt sheets. Make
sure that all your xslts are valid. The content xmls, skinconfig and sitemap
should be validated for you. However the xslts (and supporting resources?)
will not give you a warning if they are broken.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
Money is how people with no talent keep score.