forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Something is breraking my build
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:33:08 GMT
On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 02:15:27PM +1100, David Crossley wrote:
> > They will with recent versions of Forrest, which validate skin XSLTs.
>
> I know that Forrest intends to, but i wonder if it is
> actually doing this validation. We should see the message:
> ...validated stylesheet

yes..

> from the Ant target 'validate-stylesheets:'

validate-skins-stylesheets

> However, i am not seeing it with my build. Also, i tried to
> deliberately break a stylesheet, but i do not see a validation error. I
> am currently investigating this.

Works for me with a custom skin in src/documentation/skins/*:

validate-skins-stylesheets:
Error at URL
"file:/tmp/testproj/src/documentation/skins/blueness/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl",
line number 29, column number 13: element "foo" from namespace
"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" not allowed in this context

--Jeff