forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Breadcrumb question
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:23:16 GMT
On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 10:01:04AM +0000, Michael Edge wrote:

> Hi
>
> The breadcrumbs seem to be acting a bit strange. Basically, I don't
> want them, so I've changed the entry in skinconf.xml as suggested and
> blanked them out.

That will not actually get rid of them.  Site subdirectories will still
appear.

To properly get rid of the breadcrumbs, you'll need to either:
 - Create a project-specific skin based on forrest-site, as described in
   your-project.html
 - Override just the site2xhtml.xsl skin for your project.

To do the second method:

 - create a directory src/documentation/skins/forrest-site/xslt/html
 - copy
   xml-forrest/src/resources/skins/forrest-site/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl
   into it.
 - edit the copied file site2xhtml.xsl, remove the trail
 - regen the site.

> Now I have two projects that Forrest is documenting (successfully), and
> their skinconf.xmls are identical with the exception of the
> project-name element. However, one project shows breadcrumbs and the
> other doesn't.

Possibly different directories?

--Jeff