forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: changes to skinconf.xml (Was: Newbie Feedback)
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 04:19:39 GMT
On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:11, David Crossley wrote:
> We would need stylesheet mods to accompany this.
> Have you already done that for your local build?
> If so, please send patches.

Unfortunately I use a different stylesheet. You should be able to extract it
from the style I just sent though. I don't feel game enough to touch the
forrest skin :)

> We also need "alt" as one of the logo parameters,
> probably required.

I think I just put "{$name} logo". But it could be nice to put taglines with
em. ie "Ant - the only bug you want near your code" or similar.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"All my life I wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more
specific."
-- Jane Wagner