forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML validation
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 06:01:44 GMT
On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:39, David Crossley wrote:
> Try deliberately breaking your project's skinconf.xml

Or try using an alternate skinconf.xml schema/dtd :)

I use a slight variation and it would be great if there was property that
could be set in forrest.properties to turn off skinconf validation.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
| Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user-friendly. It   |
| just happens to be selective on who it makes friendship |
| with.                                                   |
|                       - Richard Cook                    |