forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Skinning
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2002 04:22:52 GMT
Hi,

Can someone tell me the status of skinning? Basically what I want to do is
develope a skin that looks like like

http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/phoenix/

And I guess I want to know how stable the dtds are for all the different
formats? Can I adopt the DTDs as they now exist and will they be stable or
should I adopt a stop-gap DTD and wait for the forrest DTDs to stabilize or
what?

Also is there likely to be too much change in the structure of the skins or
how they are installed or anything like that?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we
cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our
responsibilities." -Josiah Stamp