forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: change to title?
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:01:59 GMT

On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 11:28  PM, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> because 'link' is not in (strong|em|code|sub|sup).
>
> is this a recent change?  or validation now being done
> correctly?  either road, i'd like to either be able to
> have links in titles, or know the reason why not.. :-)

And while you're at it, **please** consider adding <br /> to <title>.
And don't flame me. I know some may abuse it, but this is a common need
in print-publishing (to add manual, readable breaks to certain types of
titles/subheads). I'd want to use it -- judiciously -- for pdf files and
a limited amount in html files.

Diana