forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: HEAD won't build..
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 06:29:41 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:
> Steven Noels wrote:
> > Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> >
> > >from cvs HEAD as of this moment:
> > >
> > >./build.sh dist
> > >        :
> > >validating **/sitemap.xmap ...
<snip/>

> > ACK, this is due to the newly applied patch by Bruno, adding
> > grammar-aware processing to Forrest, which we now can use to easily add
> > other document types to be transparently added.
> >
> > This required changes to the sitemap which are not reflected yet in the
> > sitemap grammar. Until this is patched in Cocoon, I assume we better
> > switch off sitemap validation, or apply the existing patch to our local
> > copy of the grammar.
>
> I think patching the grammar is the only option, or else every project
> would have to modify their forrest.properties to switch off sitemap
> validation.
>
> I'll do so now and we can update to whatever Cocoon uses later.
>
> --Jeff
>
> > David, what do you think?

Sorry, i have not be able to keep up with Forrest and Cocoon
recently. This was a tricky one, as the grammar patch went to
the cocoon-dev mailing list at the same time as the sitemap
change went into Forrest CVS.

Fixed now - Forrest is now in sync will the latest sitemap
grammar from Cocoon.

P.S. It is a bad day - Jeff and i almost collided with changes
to CVS. Do not panic, all is well.
--David