forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject [patch] introduce use of sourcetype action in sitemap
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:03:06 GMT
Hi,

attached you'll find a patch for the forrest sitemap which introduces
the use of the sourcetype action (aka CAP). It merges the howto-specific
pipelines into the general html and pdf pipelines.

More specifically, here's what I've done:

- removed these matchers:
   - body-**howto/*.xml
   - community/howto/**.pdf
- added a resource called 'transform-to-document' which uses the
sourcetype action to do a x2document transformation as necessary.
- changed the body-**/*.xml, body-**.xml and **.pdf pipelines to call
the transform-to-document resource
- and added of course the declaration of the sourcetype action, and also
of the parameter selector (a standard cocoon selector)

Due to some errors in the sitemap-v05.rng grammar, the attached sitemap
will only validate if that grammar is also patched. I sent the patch for
this to cocoon-dev.

Regards,

Bruno

bruno@outerthought.org