forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Docbook DTD
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:48:22 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would someone be able to either;
> * tell me how to add dtds to my local docs without modifying forrest (and
> without having to clone the current catalog)

Yes Peter. I have just been addressing Jeff's "Warning" in the
current "validation.xml". Some changes are going into CVS now
to explain it. Just point to the DocBook OASIS catalog that
is shipped with DocBook, via the cocoon.xconf file using the
"local-catalog" parameter at the "entity-resolver" component.
There is more explanation about how to configure it at
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/catalog.html

> * add docbook4.1.2 into catalog

Perhaps Forrest should distribute these by default, and
maybe the XHTML stuff too.

--David