forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: [review] 0.2 announcement email
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:01:08 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:
> Jeff Turner wrote:
> > Any others?  Perhaps, given the degree of cross-posting, we should just
> > stick to
> +1, and just put cocoon-dev on cc for kudo-reasons
> > Announcement appended.  I'd like to send something out in 3 or 4 hours.

Jeff, do you exist with no sleep? You are our champion.

+1 for announce@xml and cocoon-dev@xml

We need to also add to
I am doing that now (unless we do not want that for some
reason). However, i am not re-building xml-site yet.
Need to wait until the release happens.

Also, is the description of Forrest okay at
It is a different description to what we have
on our home page. Still good, but different.

View raw message