forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Forrest 0.2-rc1 released :)
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 02:05:30 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
<snip/>
> > I did have a couple of minor troubles:
> >
> > 1) If i build it using 'forrest site' and then subsequently
> > tweak the project skinconf.xml, then the changes to skinconf
> > have no effect. The only way seems to be doing 'build dist'
> > in the xml-forrest. Then 'forrest site' is happy.
>
> That's odd.  On a seed project, I just did 'forrest site', then edited
> skinconf.xml and tweaked stuff, then 'forrest site' again and my changes
> showed.

Woops, sorry, false alarm ... mostly. Yes you are right,
most edits to skinconf are immediately reflected when
doing 'forrest site'.

The part that has me perplexed is with the "breadcrumb trail".
When i edit that part of skinconf then the changes do not
take effect until i do the 'build dist' of xml-forrest.
Then when i do the 'forrest site' again the changes will show.

--David