forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Getting rid of the table-based layout
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:55:36 GMT
On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 13:45, Steven Noels wrote:

> I've attached a links (0.96) and lynx (2.8.4) screenshot for those who
> still need to be convinced.

And here's one in konqueror. There's some distance between the tabs and
the navigation but otherwise it's ok. (note: if using crt screen or lcd
with other rgb ordening then mine, the fonts may look strange).

And while I was at it I also made some w3m screenshots (though I don't
use it usually)

bruno@outerthought.org