forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New site stats
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 07:47:50 GMT
Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> Good stuff. This should be a publicly available page (off of the main site)
> for anyone to look.

As Vadim said, it has been on the Forrest task list for a long
time, to do this sort of thing and more. This is one of the
first community resources for Forrest to deliver, apart from the
brilliant document generation facilities.

I presume that the empty directory at
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/community/
is where this stuff belongs. So i am adding a basic page there
as we speak.

Thanks Vadim, it is great to see this. Dreams come true.
--David