forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Something is breraking my build
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:54:09 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > > They will with recent versions of Forrest, which validate skin XSLTs.
> >
> > I know that Forrest intends to, but i wonder if it is
> > actually doing this validation. We should see the message:
> > ...validated stylesheet
>
> yes..
>
> > from the Ant target 'validate-stylesheets:'
>
> validate-skins-stylesheets
>
> > However, i am not seeing it with my build. Also, i tried to
> > deliberately break a stylesheet, but i do not see a validation error. I
> > am currently investigating this.
>
> Works for me with a custom skin in src/documentation/skins/*:
>
> validate-skins-stylesheets:
> Error at URL
> "file:/tmp/testproj/src/documentation/skins/blueness/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl",
> line number 29, column number 13: element "foo" from namespace
> "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" not allowed in this context

Ah i see. I am not using a project-specific skin.

I was wanting it to do validation of the main
forrest-site skin, etc. both during 'build.sh docs'
and the 'forrest' build ... i was trying some mods to
the "forrest-site" and "basic" skins.

I will keep looking. It must be a strange setting of
the forrest.validate.* properties.
--David