forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "IAS" <iasan...@apache-korea.org>
Subject RE: [problem] xdocs validator doesn't support Korean characters
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 07:09:27 GMT
I also tried my old site and the result was successful. However, my
current one (you can download it at
http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/2g/ias-site2.zip) is different. In particular,
/ias/src/documentation/content/xdocs/starbucks/2002-1101.xml is turn out
to be valid in jEdit but invalid in Forrest based on the latest schema
files from xml-forrest CVS repository. (see /forrest-result.gif and
/jEdit-result.gif (status bar) snapshots.)

Thanks.
--IAS