forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "IAS" <>
Subject [problem] xdocs validator doesn't support Korean characters
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 03:51:37 GMT
The problem is that Forrest xdocs validator doesn't work with Korean
(and possibly other non-Latin-1 languages). I tried to validate some
UTF8-encoded xdocs documents that have Korean characters by jEdit, and
the result was OK, i.e., 0 errors. I guess the current xdocs validator
uses English-oriented stuffs or read xdocs documents with some fixed
encoding that doesn't support non-Latin-1.

Thanks in advance for your great and kind guidance.

Changshin Lee  (Korean name)
IAS (International name)
                   Company Web Site :
                   Personal Web Site :
Senior Researcher & Java Technology Evangelist
R&D Institute
Tmax Soft

View raw message