forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Edge" <michael.e...@db.com>
Subject Integrating API and XSL docs into Forrest
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:30:11 GMT

I would like to integrate my application API docs and documentation generated from my stylesheets
into my Forrest docs. The easiest way I can think of to do this is use Javadoc to generate
the API docs, something like XSLDoc to generate the stylesheet docs, and then use ANT to run
Forrest and copy the API and XSL docs to the correct site location. Is there a better way,
or are there plans in Forrest to include application documentation?

Regards

Michael

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.