forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Edge" <michael.e...@db.com>
Subject Integrating Forrest with existing Cocoon apps
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:58:36 GMT

Hi again

I've spent a couple of days trawling through the Forrest and Centipede documentation and,
as far as I understand it, Forrest is what we are looking for to document our Cocoon applications.
The question is, how do we go about this? We have existing Cocoon apps, complete with ANT
build scripts. I need to integrate Forrest into this so that it becomes another target in
our build scripts. The current samples generate Forrest documentation, but I can't find any
details on how to integrate Forrest with an existing application.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Michael

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.