forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Todo list in generated Forrest docs
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:11:34 GMT
> From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org]
>
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
> > BTW, I have not yet had time to thank you for your latest work on
> > Forrest, it really was the thing we all needed but nobody
> ever got to do.
> > Kudos++ :-)
>
> Big hug from me, too :-)
>
> Forresteers are all Teletubbies, didn't you know that?
>
> Are you scared now? You'd better :-D
>
> Oh BTW - I've landed a Forrest-based consulting job (some
> 20-ish days)
> to be done after the Cocoon GetTogether, which means I'll
> have (amongst
> other things) finally (paid!) time to look into the DTDs,
> content-aware-pipelines, etc etc. No excuses anymore for not tackling
> the work :-)

I've found a new (full time) job. And participation in Apache projects,
mainly in Cocoon and a little bit in Forrest, helped me with it a lot.
Thanks to Apache and all of the people I meet in the mailing lists! I learn
a lot from you ;)

Regards,
  Konstantin

P.S. I hope, I'll still be able to monitor the mailting lists and
participate from time to time.