forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Trying to get Forrest working
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:17:08 GMT
> From: Morrison, John [mailto:John.Morrison@uk.experian.com]
>
> JJar requires web access and, since it's java it knows
> nothing about NT authentication.
>
> Question: can you access the internet via lynx or Mozilla?
> If you can then you should be able to set JJar to also 'get
> out'.  If not, I'm afraid I'm unable to help.

I'll try to help here.
I have similar problem with our firewall. There are two solutions to this
problem:
	- ask your system administrator to allow access for you to connect
to needed server
	- download needed cent jars manually and place them in /tools/cents

I am using the second solution (bothering our system administrators requires
a lot more activity ;)

Konstantin