forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Forrest with embedded Jetty: it works!
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:14:19 GMT

I looked at Jetty today while evalutaing the possibility of using
instead a smaller homebacked server, when I realised how simple it is to
"embed" jetty in the Forrest system.

On my computer I just do "forrest jetty" and can see the site in my
browser on localhost:8888 .

Just one thing: is the Jetty license ok with us?
It's an artistic license, so generally it can be ok, but I read that it
has some limitations.

Can someone please check that we can put it in CVS?

Thanks :-)

[still on 9.6k GSM ]

             - verba volant, scripta manent -