forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Todo list in generated Forrest docs
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:36:57 GMT

Jeff Turner wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 01:07:58AM +1000, Jeff Turner wrote:
>
>>One fine day, Forrest will have a faster edit-view turnaround time than
>>Anakia, and have more features than anything else.  Then we can loose our
>>fanatic Forrest legionaries out into the universe to convert the masses
>
> Well who needs fanatic legions when we've got Nicola introducing Forrest
> to the incubator and commons.apache.org people.  Good work :)

Yeah, but guess who made it possible for me to push for it in the first
place?

The Forrest Community! :-)

We are at an important point now.
I'll be checking in the new XML site today, and I'll send you a notice
when I'm finished.

Please give it a check, so there are not big problems.

> Todo list update: project.skin bug fixed, and I'll have a look at
> forrestbot repackaging tomorrow.

Yay! :-D

One note: many projects are starting to use Forrest.
This means that we are effectively making a release, we like it or not.

This means that our DTD is what we have now de-facto, and the dir
structure should change ASAP to minimize problems.

All changes to the DTD will require stylesheets to do the conversion, or
else we will have furious users that I will forward to the one that has
made the change ;-P

             - verba volant, scripta manent -