forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Todo list in generated Forrest docs
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:01:19 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> BTW, I have not yet had time to thank you for your latest work on
> Forrest, it really was the thing we all needed but nobody ever got to do.
> Kudos++ :-)

Big hug from me, too :-)

Forresteers are all Teletubbies, didn't you know that?

Are you scared now? You'd better :-D

Oh BTW - I've landed a Forrest-based consulting job (some 20-ish days)
to be done after the Cocoon GetTogether, which means I'll have (amongst
other things) finally (paid!) time to look into the DTDs,
content-aware-pipelines, etc etc. No excuses anymore for not tackling
the work :-)

</Steven>