forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Todo list in generated Forrest docs
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:54:03 GMT

Jeff Turner wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 02:28:05PM +0200, Steven Noels wrote:
>
>>3rd in a row - hehe :-)
>
> Illustrating that we all spend far too much time on mailing lists :)

It's becausa we love each other ;-X

>>Remember
>>http://www.webweavertech.com/jefft/weblog/archives/000030.html#000030 ? ;-)
>>
>>Oh my - we are virtually jumping over each other to help our users!
>

> Which reminds me, need to get cracking on a 0.2 Maven plugin to suck in
> more hapless vict.. users for us to be helpful to.

Yeah, Maven is going at the eight beta now, so it's time to update it,
and I'll have to have my go at a Centipede one.

BTW, I have not yet had time to thank you for your latest work on
Forrest, it really was the thing we all needed but nobody ever got to do.
Kudos++ :-)

And also put all files in *one* directory as already decided, so that
Jeff doesn't have to rant about how cumbersome the dir structure is .

;-P

hehehe

One last thing, I forgot the status of the forrest.properties stuff,
what is still needed now?
Plans?
The metamodule stuff?

Also I tried to use the tigris skin but it simply ignores the skin
setting, but I don't have time to investigate now...

Last but not least, I have set up a Forrest version of the main Apache
page here:

   http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/apache-www/build/site/

And one for the incubator project here:

   http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/apache-incubator/build/site/

If we get the Maven plugin working well, it would be awesome :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -