forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: Todo list in generated Forrest docs
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:18:54 GMT

Michael Edge wrote:
> Hi All
> After following the steps in Jeff's document at
I now have Forrest generating my project documentation. However, I'd like to include a Todo
list. Regardless of what I do, I end up with a Todo list like the one below, which seems to
be auto-generated. Where it comes from I have no idea, but even placing my own todo.xml in
the xdocs folder makes no difference. Could someone please shed some light on where this comes
from and how I can replace it with my own todo list. BTW, the same applies to the Changes

It's in status.xml, that contains both.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
            - verba volant, scripta manent -