forrest-dev mailing list archives

From fallen <fal...@frognet.net>
Subject Re: New "Using Forrest" doc
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:04:25 GMT
hello,

building a site using forrest.  i have seeded a directory with the new
forrest dist build, however i am having a problem getting the forrestbot
(sorry my terminology for this stuff sucks right now) to recognize and
process .xml files within directories under xdocs.

For example, it will not turn realms/index.xml into an html file, and
reports it as a broken link.  the file is mentioned in the book.xml
located in the directory, and the directory is mentioned in tabs.xml.
 what criteria does the forrest bot use to decide what xml files to
proccess and which to ignore?  this is my main point of confusion at the
moment.

thank you for your time,
andrew