forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject (ancient) ./build.sh docs error
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:27:15 GMT
Hi guys,

./build.sh clean docs fails violently at me with

Initializing... ready, let's go :-)
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org/apache/xml/dtm/ref/IncrementalSAXSource_Xerces
         at
org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMManagerDefault.getDTM(DTMManagerDefault.java:269)
         at org.apache.xpath.XPathContext.getDTM(XPathContext.java:169)

I reckon this is because I don't want to add the newer versions of
Xalan/Xerces in my lib/endorsed directory of my JDK 1.4.1 installation.

I was thinking of adding a -Djava.endorsed.dirs to the Java Ant task
firing off the Cocoon CLI, but I fail to define the correct directory:

     <java classname="org.apache.cocoon.Main" fork="true"
           dir="." failonerror="true"
           classpathref="forrest.cp"

       <jvmarg value="-Djava.endorsed.dirs=${forrest.home}/lib/endorsed/"/>
       <arg value="-c${project.ctxt-dir}"/>
       [...]
     </java>

in forrest.build.xml.

Jeff or Marc: any idea how I can easily reference the lib/endorsed
directory...?

</Steven>