forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: New "Using Forrest" doc
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:37:40 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 01:54:16PM +0200, Bert Van Kets wrote:
>
>>Steven had done it before. He's your man. :-)
>>>From what I understood from him every Forrest committer should have access
>>to the Apache Forrest site, but it's not easy to get into.  I don't have
>>the time right now. Sorry
>>Bert
>

> No rush.. I'll see if Steven is feeling keen, otherwise I'll suck up to
> root@ for an account on daedalus.

No account needed - just generate docs and check them into CVS, module
xml-site/targets/forrest on cvs.apache.org - a script on daedalus then
cvs-updates them into the live site

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/xml-site/targets/forrest/

root wants to have as little accounts on daedalus as possible - hence
using cvs as a staging mechanism

the script runs every 6 hours IIRC.

OK with you? Let me know if it works out!

</Steven>