forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Xindice going to forrest
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 11:31:31 GMT
Sorry for replying late, but I have been on my honeymoon, and had other
things to do ;-D

Vladimir Bossicard wrote:
> Hi Nicola,
>
> I'm getting involved with Xindice and I would like to propose a new website.
> Since Forrest's goal is to move all xml.apache.* websites to forrest, I think
> that Xindice should go with the Forrest skin and not the Jakarta skin.

Yeah! :-D

> I tried to create a website but got lost in the build.xml file :-)  Sorry to
> say that but I don't have the time to learn cocoon and centripede to generate
> the website.  So I think what would be a really really good thing is a simple
> project aimed at apache projects.
>
> forrest.properties containing the location to forrest.home
> forrest.xml
> xdocs
>    book.xml
>    index.xml
>
> and if ant -buildfile forrest.xml automatically generates the website into
> docs, the rest we can figure out :-)

Over at forrest we are tackling now a way to make it easier to create
sites with forrest.

I am ccing this to the forrest mailing list (hope you don't mind), so
that we can help you get up to speed quickly.

Are you already on the list?

Cheers :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -