forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 'broken links' under .. what .. circs?
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:45:49 GMT
On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 09:45:02AM -0500, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> * On 2002-10-31 at 09:43,
>   Jeff Turner <jefft@apache.org> excited the electrons to say:
> >
> > > i haven't yet found any description of what needs to be where
> > > in order to run successfully..  i'm thinking there are tags
> > > that need to be here and/or there.  what am i missing?
> >
> > I don't know..
>
> shite.  that's not encouraging.  in fact, it's downright scary.
> and on all hallow's eve, too.  you meany, jeff. :-)

Oh well, at least they're phantom broken links instead of the real
thing.  Despite many people's efforts, the Cocoon CLI still sucks badly.
Driving Forrest is like driving a siege engine.. big, slow, liable to go
bang at the slightest mistake.  That's why we want to abandon the Cocoon
CLI for everyday editing, as described in other threads.

--Jeff