forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 'broken links' under .. what .. circs?
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:28:00 GMT
On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 08:25:41AM -0500, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> i keep getting
>
> -> [broken link] projects/index.html <-
>
> in my forrest runs.  'projects' is listed in tabs.xml.  if that's
> the only place it's mentioned, projects/index.html ends up
> containing a useless cocoon error.  if i also link to
> projects/index.html from a menu-item in the top book.xml, the
> projects/index.html is created correctly, but i still get the
> above message during the run.
>
> i haven't yet found any description of what needs to be where
> in order to run successfully..  i'm thinking there are tags
> that need to be here and/or there.  what am i missing?

I don't know..  I've fetched the incubator-site module and had exactly
the same problem with drafts/index.html.  I think it's the Cocoon CLI
doing weird things again.  I deployed the site as a webapp, and then ran
'wget -r' over it, and there are no broken links to that file.

FWIW, the template site ("forrest seed") doesn't do this, despite having
a subdirectory.

--Jeff