forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Incubator site
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 23:21:55 GMT
Hi,

Another thing that I have suggested before is .... create an repo like
jakarta-site which has all the latest uptodate jars. Make sure that you are
going to retain backwards compatability and then publish it's existence.

Then others can rely on this single repo to build their stuff rather than
every joe checking in binaries to their own CVS. It was one of the key
features that got me to dump all our cocoon based docs and move to anakia.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
Murphy's law - "Anything that can go wrong, will."
(Actually, this is Finagle's law, which in itself
shows that Finagle was right.)