forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to update xml-site
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:22:43 GMT
On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 10:20:24PM +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> > > I know that we have some transformation tools in Forrest scratchpad,
> >
> > Oh?  There don't look to be any stylesheets in the scratchpad.  Hope I'm
> > not duplicating someone's efforts.
> >
> > --Jeff
>
> The stylesheets are in src/resources/library/...
> They are called from the src/scratchpad/targets/transform-v11.xml
> et al.

Oh okay, that's v1.0 to v1.1.  I was talking about transforming the XML
used in most Jakarta projects, which is described at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site-tags.html

  "The Jakarta-Site module supports a set of XML/XHTML tags which it will
  render specially."

Anything in HTML works, plus there's a few extra tags.  Probably quite
similar to XHTML 2.

--Jeff