forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to update xml-site
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 11:18:14 GMT
On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 08:47:04PM +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> Sorry, lost you there. Who is doing the transformation
> of their xdocs to document-v11.dtd?

I am.. I have a anakia2cocoon.xsl stylesheet that does most of the
transforms, but as I wrote on commons@apache:

@size, <h1>, <h2>, etc.  I'm not sure why they even bothered with XML."

Converting all that to Forrest's DTD is a PITA :)  I'm doing it mainly so
that Forrest can be a drop-in replacement for the Maven xdoc target.

> I know that we have some transformation tools in Forrest scratchpad,

Oh?  There don't look to be any stylesheets in the scratchpad.  Hope I'm
not duplicating someone's efforts.

--Jeff