forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Carles Canellas <ccanell...@yahoo.es>
Subject [patch] cocoon.xconf and skin
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:05:03 GMT
Hello.
I send you a patch to solve the problem with the skin.
It consist of some changes in the forrest.build.xml
ant file and a file called skin4xconf.xsl, that does
the transformation of the cocoon.xconf. (I have put it
for working in the resources/library/xslt directory,
change the ant file if there's a place better for ti)

I include a solution for anothe bug, in
forrest.build.xml; there was a filtering on in the
project-context target for the skins, including
(that's the error) the skins/images directory, that
could cause errors in the images copied. I have
separated it in two copies, like the bare-context
target.

Hope it helps.

=====
Carles Canellas.