forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Carles Canellas <ccanell...@yahoo.es>
Subject Question. cocoon.xconf and skin
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:46:24 GMT
Well, I've got another question about forrest in
webapps and war, I'm not sure why it works that way.

When I override the skin to use in the properties
file, and invoke the ant via forrest script, it's used
in filters, but in the cocoon.xconf in WEB-INF is not
changed, so I have to change it manually.

I have seen 4 solutions for that.
1: Change it manually, really not the sollution
2: Wait for a dreamware sollution named siteplan
(well, I don't like to wait)
3: Put my own cocoon.xconf in conf subdirectory (If I
change the skin, I have to change it in two places:
properties and xconf)
4: put an xslt transformation that changes the skin in
xconf for the one present as property, in the ant task
before creating the war and in the one that creates
the webapp.

I have chosen the 4th. There's another solution? If
that solution is OK, I can send the diff's in the
build and the stylesheet (very simple one)

Carles, starting on forrest.

=====
Carles Canellas.
Vicer Tec S.L.