forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Carles Canellas <ccanell...@yahoo.es>
Subject Forrestbot in dynamic webapp.
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:12:00 GMT
Hello.
We have started using Forrest to improve our site
global aspect.
For some reasons, we need a dynamic live webapp (under
 Tomcat) instead of a static html pages. We have used
the "war" and "webapp" options of forrest with
success, and we are very happy with these features.
Now we're trying to customize the forrestbot to cover
our needs, to get the content via CVS and replace the
xml xdocs in the deployed directory, but without
generating static HTML pages.
My question is: Before starting to look how works the
ant build, and how to customize it... there's an
standard way of doing it? Someone has done something
similar?
If there's not standard way of dealing with that, I'll
work in my own sollution and give it to you as an
standard way, including the explanation in the docs of
"Forrestbot"

Thanks in advance.

=====
Carles Canellas.