forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:07:41 GMT
Tony Collen wrote:
> Hello everybody, I'd just thought I'd introduce myself to the list.
<snip/>

> As far as the project goes, what are the immediate needs?  Anything from
> page layout to CSS writing, page design, XSL script writing/etc would be
> fine.  I'd love to see the pages at xml.apache.org/* be brought to a new
> level of usefulness and all around prettiness.

Thanks for joining us, Tony. The best way to help is
to use Forrest for your own project, even a mock one.
While you are doing that, please provide any feedback
about it.

As you go, please make patches to clarify any Forrest
system documentation. Beware - it all needs revision,
as Forrest development has recently accelerated.

The niches for your expertise will become apparent.
--David