forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Hartmann" <ehartm...@rhinfo.com>
Subject Problems while trying xml-forrest
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:55:54 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to try forrest so I followed the instructions on
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/your-project.html:
1) I checked out xml-forrest
2) I compile it (build dist)
3) I do set FORREST_HOME=... and set PATH=%FORREST_HOME%/BIN
4) I created a new directory
5) I use forrest seed
6) Then I launch forrest, the result is :

Setup... done.
Initializing... ready, let's go :-)
 * [0]
-> [broken link] index.html <-
disposing... done.

------------------------------
Static site generated at:
  C:\Projects\SharedValue\autocompil\llf.xdocs/build/site

Please check the file
C:\Projects\SharedValue\autocompil\llf.xdocs/build/tmp/brokenlinks.txt
for any broken links in the generated site.
------------------------------

And I have only one page index.html with the following error :
Cocoon 2 - Ressources Not Found
type resource-not-found

message Page Not Available.

description The requested resource couldn't be found.

sender org.apache.cocoon.Main

source Cocoon commandline (Main.java)

request-uri

index.html

missing-file

C:\Projects\SharedValue\autocompil\llf.xdocs\build\site\index.html

I try forrest with Windows 2000, JDK1.3.1_05 and Ant 1.5.1.
Did I make something wrong ?

TIA,

-Eric