forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "IAS" <mas...@iasandcb.pe.kr>
Subject RE: Some feedback on build under JDK 1.4
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:50:53 GMT
Yes, I have JAXP implementations from Sun XML Pack Summer 2 in JDK
1.4.1. Now the updated Forrest files work fine whether they are built
with endorsed-JDK or not. I appreciate your prompt response.

In addition, my build result has the broken links like this:
community/howto/index.html community/howto/howto.pdf .pdf
community/howto/v10/howto-v10.pdf
community/howto/xmlform/howto-xmlform.pdf
community/howto/bugzilla-patch/howto-bugzilla-patch.pdf
community/howto/cvs-ssh/howto-cvs-ssh.pdf
community/howto/xmlform/step1.pdf community/howto/xmlform/step2.pdf
community/howto/xmlform/step3.pdf community/howto/xmlform/step4.pdf
community/howto/xmlform/step5.pdf /howto/xmlform/.pdf

Is it no wonder or something wrong? Thanks in advance.

IAS

Independent Java Technology Evangelist
http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr

Jakarta Seoul Project Coordinator
http://jakarta.apache-korea.org

org.apache.xerces.xni.XMLDocumentHandler.startDocument(Lorg/apache/xerce

s/xni/XMLLocator;Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/xerces/xni/Augmentations;

> > So, I modified forrest.build.xml in line 439:

value="-Djava.endorsed.dirs=${java.endorsed.dirs}${path.separator}${forr