forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject Nice changes!
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:17:10 GMT
Hi!

Thanks to whoever (Jeff?) fixed/implemented the 'global-path'*) part! Nice
changes!

A minor issue with tabs: an extra slash appears in the tab URL path and this
results in 404 error, e.g.:
http://outerthought.net/forrest//forrest/index.html

*) global-path - the global navigation path at the top of the page (apache >
xml.apache > ...).

Btw, I've committed a new implementation of RequestInputModule to Cocoon,
which allows to use all the properties of request object and thus the
context path can be accessed as: {request:contextPath}. My vacation is over,
so I'll have much less time to implement the proposed SkinconfInputModule,
but I'll try.

Regards,
  Konstantin

Konstantin Piroumian