forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Use of src/resources/*
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:51:39 GMT
in favour:
- it is as easy as hell,
- it spreads the forrest-line of thinking even more...

caveats:
- it makes this layout part of our 'public interface', people
will start depend on it (but some probably already do)
- imposes structure on project files (people might resent)

the go-between could be in more properties (or config files)
${project.conf-dir}
${project.img-dir}
${project.schema-dir}
${project.xsl-dir}
after all, this is an ant thing, right?

together with them defaulting to the dirs you mentioned...

-marc=