forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Schmidt <Ph.Schm...@gmx.de>
Subject hsqldb & Forrest
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:42:42 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use hsqldb and Forrest. So I locally started the hsqldb
database from the command line wich works with fine with my files using
Cocoon 2.1-dev and Tomcat 4.0.4 . After that I started to port it over
to Forrest. I changed cocoon.xconf, web.xml, sitemap.xmap and added the
hsqldb-1.7.0.jar into /lib/optional
No luck :-(

I only get:
* ERROR   2002-09-14 01:28:53.049 [sitemap.] (): Could not query
datasource java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver

Is there something I'm missing? Replacing the jar files under /lib with
the jar files from cocoon 2.1-dev won't work either.

Philipp