forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: Bitflux editor is available in OSS
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:02:20 GMT

Bert Van Kets wrote:

> Any idea when the IE version will be available?

I think two guys from New Zealand said they will port Bitflux
to IE, but I really don't know when that will happen. I'd rather
use Xopus for IE at the moment. Xopus will release a better version
during OSCOM (2 more weeks).

 Our customers are
> asking for this.  They hate installing a new browser just to get this
> functionality.
> I'll check out Wyona (again).

I didn't make it last night, but will try doing it tonight.
But to be on the save side better wait till Monday.
Sorry for the delay.

If you don't want to wait till whatever, you can play around here:
http://195.226.6.74:38080/wyona-cms/unipublic/authoring/magazin/gesundheit/2002/0508/index.html

but Bitflux is only working with this specific article. To login use
"wyona" and "levi".

Michael