forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Link-Addressing, and breaking up the sitemap
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:32:29 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

 > "Ban All Extensions!! Ban All Extensions!! Ban All Argghhh..
 > getyourhandsoffme, peasant. I'm a knight of the W3C Ivory Tower.."

Cool! Where can I buy that Member Card? :-D

BTW, do I get a reduction if I have an installed copy of Udanax on my
system? Maybe we should all start discussing General Enfilade Theory and
The Ent for that matter!

 > Problem solved :) Technically, all that is required is a way of
 > ordering matcher patterns, and then the Ant task is easy. Then we ask
 > Sylvain if he'll kindly write us another sitemap processor that
 > ignores matcher order, and it's beer and skittles from there on.

I knew we would start rewriting Cocoon after all :-)

Just kidding - must read this first.

Cheers,

</Steven>